Sunday, August 30, 2009

피곤해...

Today is a tiring day... started teaching from 9am, then rushed to church for mass and then after continued 3 more classes, from 1pm right through to 7.30pm.

It's true that my weekend is gone, just in a blink because of tuitions; but on the cheery side, time passes very fast and I treasure the time remaining... Being busy keeps me off unnecessary thoughts and mentally exhausted, so sleep comes easily.

I have lost 2 students because of my recent trip. Parents decided to switch to the stand-in tutors and I respect their decision. In a way I'm glad... those 2 students weren't easy to teach so no complaints though the fees were quite a substantial amount. HE must have thought teaching 14 students is a toll so now it's pretty much manageable.

I was in a cab today and the cabby was a part-time driver. He told me he only drives on Sunday. He holds a full-time job and in a boastful tone, mentioned he has received 4 months of bonus this year despite challenging times. Well, when do we say enough to money?

A friend once told me she likes to keep her Sunday free. She needs her own personal space; be it watching dramas, blogging, reading, or simply just nuaying doing nothing. I guess I will take time to adjust and most probably having withdrawal symptoms with no classes!

3 comments:

이진의 said...

东京在等你!LV包也在等你!

Anonymous said...

I assume the fren you are referring, who likes to keep her sunday free, is moi? heee

yes, my dear girl. Leave some time for yourself. Do some pampering. Slow down a bit, instead of packing your day so full, you only have 30 min to yourself each day!

And hor.. I never hear of withdrawal symptoms to not having tuition lessons lor! heee..

Enjoy your sunday! Woohoo!

Bubbs

서울라스 Souless said...

I will feel restless at home!!! And my mother will get on my nerves LOL