Monday, August 24, 2009

믿을 수 없어!

In the recent Pulse Survey, many have expressed understanding on our challenges in recognizing employees during such difficult times despite financial constraints. Many have also communicated your appreciation for birthday off and holidays that were provided last year. As such, the executive team is pleased to announce another additional paid holiday and partial day off for everyone.

Please note that our office will be closed as follows:
- 4 September off day
- Early dismissal 3 hours off on 18 September 18th (Early release for all on Hari Raya Puasa, including those who are not celebrating Hari Raya Puasa)


I can't believe my company has just declared an additional holiday next Friday, in celebration of the US Labour Day holiday! Well I have never ever worked in a company which takes such good care of the well-being of her employees so working here is really a comfort zone.

I'm not complaining... at least I don't have to wait 3 weeks for the next public holiday so I'm very thankful~

No comments: