Tuesday, April 30, 2013

기대 없어...

A guy friend commented that I was growing a bit too thin. Coming from a guy, I guess I'm seriously thinning? A few close friends and colleagues have also recently made the same comment but I brushed it off because I felt my weight was somewhat the same?

Of late, my appetite hasn't been good. I don't feel hungry at all and even at meals, I get full pretty fast. Relationship hasn't been smooth-sailing and I guess this is the main cause of my appetite loss.

To me, quibbles are healthy and good for a relationship as it helps grow and strengthen it but dearie beg to differ. Quibbles distance himself from me instead and I feel insecure overtime. Different personalities and thinking also made our communication difficult at times. Sometimes I feel it's so trying. I just want to be happy. My ex twin students told me that they do not set any expectations at all because if they do, they would feel disappointed all the time. It's a good reminder.

Dearie and I have talked things through and worked out ways to resolve and manage our differences. I hope by having no expectations in this relationship, we will grow and be nourished, loving and life-giving to each other.

No comments: