Thursday, May 02, 2013

직무수행평가...

Had my appraisal this afternoon... Told my boss that I'm bored with my current job and asked her what's in plan for me? Somehow I feel I have reached the peak of my career with this company. She in turn asked me what I wish to do and listed a few things which I can take charge.

Understandably she's worried that I may leave. Sadly, the things which she mentioned, I don't have much interest in doing them at all. Perhaps being here for 6.5 years have made me see how the company and management work and it's quite a discouragement.

Dearie had received huge payout and retention bonus last month and it set me thinking perhaps in this lifetime, I will never earn this much money. Of course, I shouldn't compare myself with him because we are working in different industries and his pay package is much more attractive but it's inevitable that I feel imbalanced.

Boss told me business volume is down and we have a tough year ahead. She can't promise anything at this moment and even in 2014 no promises as well. I guess I will just send my resume for any jobs which catch  my eye and pray that God will lead me through this lull period.

No comments: