Monday, April 22, 2013

빨리 회복되었다...

I pulled a right vein on my left foot while vacationing in London. Too much walking. I remember telling dearie that my foot was hurt and all he said was ‘How come you are always so careless; not walking properly?’ Until he saw my half swollen foot… *double ouch!*

To make things worse, I fell while crossing the road when I was back home. I was walking home after my tuition class. There was a dent on the side road and I didn’t take note of it because it was too dark. As a result, the left side of my left foot was also sprained and knees bruised.

I haven’t been exercising as I wanted my foot to fully recover. It’s been almost 3 weeks but the wound was still unhealed. This morning, I realized there’s pus growing underneath it. Went to see the doctor and he said it’s badly infected. Was put on antibiotics.

This year, my health hasn’t been that good. Hopefully, the wound dries up by Wednesday, if not, the doctor would need to cut it open.

Keeping fingers and toes crossed...


Swollen foot and bruised knees...


No comments: