Friday, October 19, 2012

싸웠다!

My mum and I quarrelled really badly just now. She has always been a very difficult lady, one who always has negative thoughts and harps on historical events, particularly those bad stuffs. Because of her nature, I'm brought up in an environment which instils negativity and till to-date, I'm trying my best to see positivism at work, in everything I do and with the people I meet. I don't want to be like my mum.

I know my mum has been silently volcanoing ever since I got attached and true enough, she revealed all the trivia in my opinion things she was unhappy about. Best of all, she even mentioned my US trip to visit the arsehole which happened a few years back. Amazing! She said loads of hurtful things... I'm chasing after my bf and not the other way round?!

Seriously, the love we have for each other is so mutual. What right does she have to judge our love? Just because she's my mum?

Lord, please grant me more patience so I can better communicate with my mum. Amen.
I will be better after a night's sleep. Because each new day brings love, hope and renewed faith.

No comments: