Thursday, April 26, 2012

높은 잠재력 프로그램

I just had my performance appraisal done this afternoon. I was surprised to learn that I was nominated for the High Potential Employee program and was accepted!

My company recognizes client services and operations teams far more than support staff so naturally this High PO program is catered for them and to think I was accepted it's really quite unbelievable. I have mixed feelings about this... in the next 12 months, I will have to attend a series of leadership training courses and will definitely have to be very visible within the firm and be part of the organizing committee for any company events.

I'm worried... I have 12 students and out of which 7 are taking their 'O's this year. Can I cope? But I know to move onto a managerial role, this may be the only way and I understand that my boss wishes to groom me and take my career to the next level.

I will take whatever comes for I know the will of God will not lead me to where the Grace of God can't keep me.

No comments: