Wednesday, April 25, 2012

도??!!!

Vincent is an Indonesian who used to work in Hard Rock Cafe Bali. We met many years back during my travel industry days and he's like head over heels in love with me. He always says it's love at first sight. I stayed in the industry for 1 year and we used to maintain contact through msn but he's so persistent in his 1-sided love, that I had to delete and block him on my list.

He still messages me every now and then but I never reply him. Seriously, he doesn't even know me and me of him. So amusing! If only love is so simple...

Today I have received messages from him again. Another acute illness and cancer story? One is enough. I don't need another to bring back the sad memories....





















And no, no next life for me because I would like to remain in the arms of the Lord forever.

No comments: