Friday, April 20, 2012

남은 수표

I received a text from him in the afternoon, saying that he has mailed the remaining 5 checks to me today. It's a relief. He was supposed to snail mail the remaining 5 when he received his second check book on April 13. I was waiting for the whole week but the checks never arrived. I thought, perhaps I would wait until the end month to give another reminder text despite feeling dreadful to message him again.

So I'm so so glad that I can avoid the agony of texting! Finally, the 60 checks will be all in soon. Friends had commented that he would never repay me in full. I'm a bit affected by what they had said but I would like to keep a positive mind and believe in the Lord and His plans for me. I would continue to pray that the checks would never bounce and that I would not be so easily affected by friends' remarks ever again, particularly those who's just giving their 2 cents worth advice.

No comments: