Monday, March 28, 2011

굿바이 홍콩!

I'm now at T1 Hong Kong Airport and in 40 minutes, I will be flying home... Time passes extremely fast when you are on holiday, isn't it? 4 days in Hong Kong and it's gone in a blink!

This short holiday was planned rather last minute. I had decided to claim my miles for a complimentary ticket, arranged my accommodation with a local friend, re-scheduled my classes, and off I went!

It's a good and relaxing trip! My close colleague was also in Hong Kong and we met for shopping and dinner! Hong Kong colleague also brought me to Stanley street, which was away from the city area. My friend also brought me to the yatcht club but too bad the weather wasn't doing good and I missed the chance of going out to sea!

Perhaps it's true that I really do work too hard. Such occasional holidays are precious gifts and hopefully, this will be my last year slogging hard and having so many students and classes... I want to enjoy life too!

No comments: