Thursday, March 31, 2011

슬픈 날

It wasn't a good day today... Got to know of a close colleague who got promoted to a manager. She's only with the company for few years. I should be happy for her and I am! I was the one who gave her a push to apply for this position anyway.... At the same time, I felt a bit lost. I don't wish to compare and set any expectations for myself but nonetheless, it's so unavoidable!

###

Today is the last day of work for the hawkers who are selling at the Golden Bridge along Shenton Way. These hawkers have been working on the bridge for the longest time! The government is now taking back the ownership of this bridge and most likely, it will be refurbished into something else.


Long queue during lunch time as it's the last time people at Shenton Way get to enjoy the nice char siew & chicken rice!

Does good things really last for people who wait? I doubt...

No comments: