Saturday, March 12, 2011

즐거운 나의 집!

It's good to be home after spending a week in cold Shanghai! Alot of mishaps in the beginning but I'm glad it all ended well!

I was supposed to travel Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou with a friend but due to unforseen circumstances, travel plans got stalled. So I had to change my plans last minute... Spent some time walking in Shanghai... At least I know Shanghai is not just mega malls! Will save the 2 cities for my next Shanghai trip then...

My shipment for my conference was impounded by the local customs and I was not able to retrieve them by Monday, the day I needed to setup for my Tuesday conference. The local broker which my company had engaged was giving me crap excuses and he had refused to cooperate... DHL was providing bad service too! No one was willing to take responsibilities! The conference is a major show for my company as many competitors are sponsors.... I can't possibly do without an exhibition booth stand! So I called my vendor and thankfully she made a new stand over the weekend and my Sales Director was willing to bring it up on the plane as he's a PPS member... Now I'm a bit worried to receive my mobile phone bill for this month...

During my trip, I befriended someone and we had a 1.5h heart to heart sharing session. A deep conversation... it's really interesting to know one's thoughts, especially if it's coming from a guy. Hopefully we can still meet when I'm in town!

Anyway I had taken many pictures! Will upload them once I'm done with editing them. Patience!

No comments: