Thursday, July 17, 2008

지루한 일!

Work is boring these days. Nothing much to do. Even if there is, work can be easily done within few hours. My apologies to those who are deep buried under urgent deadlines and projects. I wish I can complain I have too much work on hand too...

Recent months, many staff have been promoted. Some, merely with the company for a year or even less than that, have advanced the corporate ladder. I'm not envying them, don't get me wrong... I just feel that my company is only valuing the operations' employees and not the support teams from finance, IT, marketing and HR.

APAC clients are still very little... slightly over a hundred. There's only that many marketing activities to handle. So I guess even if I get promoted, JD will remain more or less the same. My mother spoke to me yesterday... She wanted me to forgo my bonuses and find something new. I was quite taken aback. I have planned to remain with the company till next January to pocket all my bonuses. She's right in a way... growth vs. money... I may have rotted by year end.

Not that I'm not on the active lookout... these days, job market is pretty bad. I guess I just have to pray and stay sane while hoping for new challenges...

No comments: