Friday, March 28, 2008

타이완 마지막 날

So sad... it's my last day in Taiwan and will be flying back to Singapore this evening...

I met 김 선생님 for breakfast at Mister Donut near her university. The green tea donut I ordered was yummy! I wish Mister Donut will open a franchise in Singapore too.



After checking out, it's more of last minute shopping, buying foods for family, friends and colleagues. Half of my luggage space with hand carry is filled with foods!


Terence brought me to this quite popular temple (I forgot the name) before heading for beef noodles lunch.


With a bit of time left, we visited the Taipei Story House. This centre provides information on historical-site preservation in Taipei and promotes artistic activities.


An English Tudor look-alike mansion


Taipei Fine Arts Museum is just beside the Taipei Story House


Cotton flowers blooming in front of Taipei Story House.

For more pictures of my Taiwan trip, please click here
Goodbye Taiwan... Til we meet again!

No comments: