Friday, March 21, 2008

타이완 첫날

It was a hectic morning, trying to do my last minute packing before heading to the airport. There wasn't much excitement though... perhaps I was pretty occupied over the last few days, cramping for my I2 Korean examination as well as finishing up 1 week of advance work.

It's great to meet old friends after several years... Terence came to pick me up at the airport though he was busy with the presidential elections. Apparently he's the key person who manages MYJ's finances for this election. Shhhh.....

After checking into my hotel, I met with Darren and his girlfriend for dinner. We had 麻辣火鍋 at 飛天麻辣火鍋餐館 in 公館. It's amazing what Taiwanese think of... they even have 炸油條 as ingredients!!


Let's dig in!


Darren with his girlfriend, 小倩 and me on the subway...

No comments: