Tuesday, March 11, 2008

교통 사고!

I was late 45 minutes for my tuition this evening.
I waited half hour for bus 19 at Tampines interchange. Strange I thought as bus 19's frequency is usually quite prompt and fast. At most it's a 10-minute wait.

Finally I got to know why there's a long wait?!
At Loyang Avenue going towards Tampines, there was a shocking accident - 5-vehicle pile-up involving a bus, 2 cars and 2 lorries which caused a massive jam. Apparently a lorry was speeding and it rammed into another lorry and crashed into a maroon Toyota, which was just slowing down at a traffic light junction.

Sadly, the driver of the maroon Toyota, believed to be in his 50s, died on the spot and his car was totally destructed, crashed and twisted to an unbearable sight.

Here's the video podcast on ST...



No comments: