Sunday, March 16, 2008

타이베이 여행을 초읽기 해 왔다...

I'm counting down the days to my Taiwan holiday! 4 days in fact!
I'm yearning to take a break and really looking forward to meet my friends in Taipei. As I will be busy preparing for my Korean exam this coming Wednesday, most probably I will have to pack my luggage on Thursday morning? Hopefully I don't miss out anything on my packing list!

Here are some of the pictures which I have promised once I have settled into my new office on the 14th floor...


To the right, you can see the sea and tankers on a bright sunny day. If you can't spot the small islands ahead, this means rain is coming soon. Yes.. I'm the new weather forecast lady ^^&


Looking directly below, you can catch a glimpse of the roads and the golden bridge.


To the left, more constructions... Old office buildings are torn down to make way for new and also our up and coming IR...

No comments: