Saturday, January 21, 2012

거짓말쟁이!

God must have seen my perserverance because after 7 months, I finally managed to get him yesterday. He must be cursing and swearing for answering my call -- I had used my house phone instead of mobile to call in the morning instead of night. At least I have ascertained that he's still using the same SG number.

Later that night, I received a text or rather a terrible excuse from him. I was rolling my eyes while reading it. Full of s***. When can the lies stop?

Why on earth did I ever fall in love with such an arse? What's wrong with trusting people you love? After so long, it still hurts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you and I don't know the story with this guy but spending 5 minutes on your blog I can tell you're a good person and you don't deserve this! Everybody gets their share of 'misfortune' in love but it's awful and makes you feel like you never really knew someone(or they didn't know you!). I hope you heal soon, gr Marijke

서울라스 Souless said...

Thanks Marijke :) I'm a stronger person now!!