Friday, September 10, 2010

동료의 웨딩!

I was very hesitant to attend my sales director's wedding at Four Seasons on 9 September for a few reasons...

Firstly, I know all senior management staff will be attending and I didn't really want to spend my evening with VPs and directors...

I had to give up teaching that night... loss of income

And... weddings somehow bring sad memories. They remind me of the proposal I had last December and how things had eventually turned out... *sobs*

BUT, I went along and gave my blessings to the beautiful couple (more of obligation than anything else). I had to admit I enjoyed myself and saw the wild side of my MD, his high level close friends and my other directors. We, in fact were the loudest table amongst those present and this brought the celebration to a much livelier one.

Alcohols and wines were free flow! I had 3 glasses of whiskeys, 2 red wines and 1 lychee martini... overdosed! I slept on the cab throughout the journey home and vommitted upon reaching my house. It's been a long while since I drank till I puked.

Hangover!!!!


I wore my toga dress, which was bought online from BonitoChico and it was well complimented by quite a few of my colleagues :)


Team photo with the wedding couple!


There were 2 desserts (both Chinese and English) served which I thought was quite special. Usually there's only one in a typical wedding dinner.

No comments: