Monday, January 19, 2009

무릎이 아픕니다!

My poor right knee... it's been hurting for a week. I was swimming 2 weekends back; I felt a sharp pain when I started my first lap of breaststroke. Enduring the pain I continued swimming but I could barely finish half the lap. I didn't swim much that day cos it's so painful. From then on, I had problems walking upslope... normal walking wasn't that bad...

I went to my usual Chinese physician last Wednesday and he said nothing's wrong just rest my leg... The pain took for the worse yesterday so I went to see a new physician today. He told me if I have waited a few more days, my knee would have started to swell... Thank God! Apparently, I did too much hiking and walking for my Aussie trip and my swim aggravated the sprain.


So... no rigorous exercise for at least a month... sobs

No comments: