Monday, January 12, 2009

정말 다행이다!

I'm relieved and very happy for my students - 3 of them did very well: 2 of them have always failed their A Maths but now they have scored a B3! And this guy I only taught him 1 month before 'O's; his auntie felt he's beyond help and often put him down... tadaa! he scored an amazing B3.

Of course, the other 2 students who never practised much reaped what they sowed. Considering these ladies were failure cases too, C5 is rather comforting but I felt they were capable of something better.

Anyhow I was very touched today after receiving thank you calls from my students, particularly the 1-month student he texted me a message that warmed my heart:

Thank you Agnes. Really I mean it. You should have taught me earlier. You know I actually get a B. I never pass maths. Maths pull my marks up. Bless you.

No comments: