Tuesday, January 06, 2009

나에게 오늘 힘을 주세요!

I was supposed to tuition a student this evening. She's having a re-test a maths paper tomorrow as she had failed her final year exam last year. Of all the students I have taught, I think she tops the most difficult to manage list. She's not slow; neither is she stupid... she lacks the drive and adopts a cant be bothered attitude. AND she likes to lie!

You may think her parents must be on my side. I could sense that her mother was telling me off... she said her daughter did not like to be scolded. Well mother wants a lot of homework to be given but the daughter does none of it. So what do you expect me to do?!

I guess I may have expected a bit too much from the girl. From now on, I will just do my minimal best, the rest is up to her.... I'm not the one taking O's this year!

No comments: