Thursday, June 19, 2008

받은 축복을 헤아려볼 것이다...

Life blessings do come in small packages...

I met my uni friend for lunch today. We haven’t met up since we both returned from Taiwan end March. She was also there for a holiday. This friend will be getting married in September. ‘What’s the hurry?’ I asked and she answered, ‘I know he’s going to be the one. He loves me.’

Her happiness was infectious. Love is a strange thing. It can be the most amazing feeling in the world, or it can really hurt so bad. I’m happy that my dear friend has found her soul-mate and life partner. This proves true love does exist, doesn't it?

Back in office, I was told that my old neighbour will be seated beside me at my Pebble Bay’s view cubicle coming week. YEAH! Finally a familiar face to greet every morning, someone to share daily gossips and wake you up when you are feeling sleepy! Hah!

Life is still good I guess…

From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another” ~ John 1:16

No comments: