Monday, June 09, 2008

한 발 더 가까워졌다...

Today, I'm 1 step closer to the big three O. 한 발 더 가까워졌다...

My company has this special 1-day vacation during the month of employee's birthday so I have to claim mine today. I have planned to sleep till late morning but was awoken by a colleague's well wishes plus gossip call. Actually it was more of a gossip update hah!

I didn't plan anything special today. Neither do I have any hot dates tonight. And I don't think I have a cake to cut today... Today is just like any other day.

BUT thank you all my friends for your birthday wishes and smses. Thanks Shirley for calling all the way from Perth! Thanks Felina for posting up a note on msn that it's my birthday...

Will I hear from you tonight? I wonder... Part of me know you don't remember my birthday but deep down in my heart I still wish to hear from you.

Will you grant my birthday wish?

No comments: