Monday, May 14, 2012

쫓겨난?

I'm finally going to watch The Avengers tomorrow! I have wanted to watch it ever since it's out but it wasn't easy finding someone to watch it with me. Many had already caught it; others not interested; if not, too busy... sigh it's never easy or was it just me?

I was quite happy last week when a friend had initially agreed to watch it over last Saturday but because of medical appointment-then-changed to-jetlag reason, I was left wondering if the movie's still on? No reply and yup nothing... Somehow, perhaps due to bad experience, I always feel it's rude not to reply texts. Isn't it just basic courtesy? Even if it's way delayed, I will make an attempt to reply because to me it's basic courtesy. Even if it's someone I dislike.

I was upset today... bad migraine plus cramps made it worse. I complained to 2 friends about not being able to find movie kakis. One mentioned she had watched the movie; the other went on and on about everyone having their comfort zone, I should watch it alone blah blah blah...

Hmmm.... how come no one mentioned that she will watch the movie with me?
It's me I guess. I'm the outcast.

No comments: