Wednesday, May 02, 2012

자업자득이에요...

I didn't know why God wants me to know of his news again but I'm sure He has His own reasons. I had lunch with my dance friend today. It has been a long while since we last met and since her office is now very close to mine, we arranged to meet somewhere close for lunch.

We were catching up and she asked if I was attached so I told her my story and asked if she knew of anyone from MasterCard. 'Yes' she replied and asked of his name. The minute she heard of his name, she froze. She told me they are currently working on a 1 million deal with Citibank. Singapore is indeed really small. The person I was searching for... she actually knew him all along.

In the evening, she took a picture of his business card and what's app me. True enough, Mr. Conman has a different mobile number. Silly me, I keyed that into his existing contact card. This new number then appeared in my what's app list. I was very upset and affected when I read the message next to his number... '生活处世法... 要真情, 不要虛情' I wanted to message him on that number to ask him to cut the crap. Then I realized I'm still very much affected by his lies and cheating for the past 4 years.

I spent some time just now, archiving all his texts and evidence. And I deleted his contact. I have to move on. With his numbers and texts in my mobile, I would always be at square 1. I pray that one day, I can speak of him without getting emotionally upset. Perhaps then, I'm completely healed.

And this will be my last PO of him. What goes around will come around.

放下不甘心,並不是說原諒他了
是放過自己...
如果心里有那麼多的不甘心
那快樂怎麼進去?

1 comment:

heartless-mapegummie said...

Well I think maybe in order to move on you need a new beginning maybe a. New phone so you won't be tempted to message him.