Monday, March 12, 2012

블루 먼데이!

Been busy the past few weeks.... as conference in Shanghai is nearing, there's so much to see to! Got to balance it with my classes too.


Today wasn't that good a Monday... Woke up to a rainy and gloomy morning.
Office was freezing and yet colleague still switched on her table fan!
As usual, my lawyer did not reply to my email. I had asked her several procedural questions. What's new?
HR Director was unhappy that I had thrashed her email for sending her a 10MB presentation file which she had requested for. Thrashed -- that's the word she used.
I did not manage to collect my February paycheck from student. She's unsure where her mum left the cheque?!
And I waited half hour for my bus back home. Returned home past nine. Hungry and tired!

But Monday ended well. A lady waited for me for several seconds in the lift. What a nice gesture! Hasn't seen such good basic courtesy for longest time!

No comments: