Sunday, February 19, 2012

가엾은 남자친구...

While waiting for my bus at the bus-stop just now, I overheard the conversation between a teenage couple. Overheard was not the right word. The gf was talking so loudly to ensure everyone heard her!

GF: You should take the paper examination for piano. I am too.
BF: I'm just learning piano for fun. I don't want to take the exam.
GF: Well, at least in future you have something to fall back on.
BF: I don't know if piano is going to be my future interest.
GF: Then how long will you take to find your interest? I'm going to make sure you have something planned out over the weekend so that you will find out what interests you soon. Your mum and I feel that you seriously need help and do not know what you want in life.

........
Poor boy, he doesn't need a second mother.

No comments: