Thursday, February 16, 2012

드디어!

The letter of demand was served at his office yesterday afternoon.
Finally.

It started last November when I approached a law firm on whether I have a case against him to claim back my loan. From nothing... just his full name and last known residential address to now, knowing his current occupation, his office and all his lies... I have indeed come a long way.

Through the searches, I discovered that he had never worked in companies which he mentioned, his co-owned apartment was sold 1.5 years ago and shockingly, I was helping him to clear his credit line debts which were incurred at MBS. Integrity, he has none.

The last 3 months were an ordeal... and moving forward, it will not be easy. Chances of a full-blown legal suit are quite high but I will not give up and will continue to pursue it further. At least, I have made an effort to try.

Wish me lots of luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best to u!! Admire u for your guts.