Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank You Lord!

Today is the last day of 2011 and I really thank you Lord for a very blessed year.

Thank you for the promotion I had in April. After a 4.5-year wait, I was lucky to be promoted before the economy slowed down in Q3. The increment in my salary helped to lighten my financial difficulties. I also managed to clear off 80% of the loans I had, holding onto 2 more which will be cleared in half year's time.

Thank you for all the classes and students you have given me. The good word-of-mouth from students and parents ensured I had continual income throughout the year and a packed teaching schedule even through to 2012. I'm also thankful that 2 of my weakest students actually scored A for their year end examinations.

With you Lord, all things are possible. This year is a working year, focusing on getting back financially on track. Thank you for keeping me strong in my weakest moments, when I almost want to give up. You gave me strength to carry on.

I love you Lord. Here's to another good and fruitful year!

No comments: