Thursday, December 15, 2011

5년 기념 어워드

I think I'm cursed to receive anniversary awards within my organization. When I was supposed to receive my third year anniversary award 2 years back, my company ran out of anniversary gifts and my MD's PA back then decided to conveniently omit me out, so I was not called to receive the award during the company huddle.

Strike II occured yesterday... It's my fifth year with the company and finally, I was called to receive the award and gift from my MD. When I thought all was good, I opened my anniversary letter and noticed my join date was amended in PEN from 14 December to 04. 04 December should be the correct date instead of 14.

The 1 was just conveniently circled to 0. Seriously I felt that was very unprofessional and the best thing was.... it got signed! *faints* Anyway, I brought the letter to the PA and demanded it be changed, re-printed and re-signed.

I got the revised anniversary letter today and guess what? There was a special note written by my MD... Hee what a pleasant surprise!

No comments: