Wednesday, September 21, 2011

지각없는 사람!

I had a distressed bus journey yesterday. I was on my way to my student's house at Upper East Coast and as usual, I took the BusPlus which stopped at fewer stops compared to SBSTransit bus.

I was seated behind this middle-aged woman and both of us were seated by the window. I could see bit of her reflection and what she was doing quite clearly. She was picking her nose. Seriously I wouldn't care much if one was picking his or her nose but this woman was apparently leaving the contents at the window ledge. She was doing this for mere 10 minutes.

I wanted to close my eyes and pretend nothing has happened but I just couldn't... So I offered her a piece of tissue. She took it without a word of thanks and she stopped. Thankfully.

I hope she felt embarrassed.

No comments: