Wednesday, September 14, 2011

바빴다...

I haven't been regularly updating my blog ever since I returned from my short holiday end August... Slow engine was barely warmed up and I had to welcome my bosses who were in town first week of September. I was busy attending full day meetings and dinnering with them after work.

My weekend was also burnt. I brought my boss to Orchard, East Coast beach, Universal Studios, Sentosa... all over Singapore! I don't even know how I survived those entertainment amidst my back-to-back classes.

September was a crazy month with 2 roundtable sessions - 1 in Singapore and the other in Shanghai. Because of those meetings, work was backlogged and there was so much logistics to see to for the events. Thankfully it's the school holiday week last week and I managed to cancel my classes to work late.

Although there were quite a few dropouts which I had expected, my event today, despite several hiccups, went well. Thankfully.


Not a bad turnout at the roundtable event today...

No comments: