Sunday, April 17, 2011

김종욱 찾기

Upon my Korean classmate's recommendation, I had decided to watch Finding Mr. Destiny 김종욱 찾기 on my flight home from Hong Kong. The lead actress in this movie turns to a love agency to find her first love whom she has met in India.



Eileen was right. It was a good show and some of the movie dialogues made me think... especially the part about the lead actress who had a habit of not finishing up the last piece of food even though she's still hungry so that she could leave the happy feeling intact. Someone who was afraid of sad endings and final moments and desperately trying ways to avoid them.

The lead actor, on the other hand, was filled with regret of not confessing his feelings to his first love... and eventually lost her to someone else. 'I gave up loving her 내가 그 사람을 끝까지 사랑하지 않은거에요' *Sobs... I gave up loving you too*

The story's ending redefined first love and fated love as the lead actress finally closed the chapter by choosing to move on and starting a new relationship with the lead actor.

Worth a watch!

No comments: