Monday, January 03, 2011

시간 참 빨리 가네!

I'm not sure if it's the will of God to start the new year afresh?
My iPhone hung on me today and I lost over 200 contacts in my mobile. I tried restoring it but it was unsuccessful although I have been syncing it frequently. Contacts of friends, colleagues, students, parents and his smses and evidence.... all gone!
Well I guess it's time to do spring cleaning of contacts in my mobile...

Time flies and it's back to work tomorrow...
I have been resting since 17 December; went back office to work a day end December and continued to enjoy my vacation until now. I'm grateful for these 2.5 weeks of resting.

May the new year brings new strength!

A strong person is not the one who does not cry.
A strong person is one who is quiet and shed tears for a moment,
and then picks up his sword and fights again.

No comments: