Thursday, June 24, 2010

집에 돌아오니까 너무 좋다!

It's good to be back home! It wasn't a good journey back from Hong Kong to Singapore... Flight was super delayed and upon collecting my luggage at the airport, I was dismayed to discover a big hole at the back of my luggage! Simply can't believe it's SQ flight I'm taking...



I was feeling frustrated as I have to cancel my evening classes because of everything... Daddy came and picked me up and was waiting for me at BK. While walking towards BK, I heard niece Adrienne shouting from a distance, 'Yee-yeeeeeeeee!'

It's great to be welcomed home by someone you love.
Sadly... that person isn't you...

***

Overall, my Hong Kong trip was good except for the rain. I managed to meet with a friend whom I have not met for nearly 10 years and my ex colleague was doing a conference at the convention centre just beside my hotel so we managed to catch up briefly.

The roundtable session went well and the directors were happy with the turnout. 2 down and 1 more to go in Shanghai end July!

Though the trip was short, I'm thankful for the wonderful opportunity to travel.

2 comments:

Bubbs said...

Can you claim from your travel insurance re the luggage? THat's quite a large hole you have there!

서울라스 Souless said...

SQ took my luggage back to repair but unfortunately it was irrepairable :(

The only good thing is... they gave me a new luggage! Woohoo!