Wednesday, June 09, 2010

감사합니다!

Thank you everyone for your heartfelt wishes! I really feel blessed to have friends, students, ex-students and loved ones who remember...

I was very honoured because my MD and Sales Director bought me a cake! Though it was a trick initially and to think that my first birthday cake actually came from my MD and Sales Director, it was really a pleasant surprise! How often do you get a cake from the biggest boss of the company?



And surprises continued when I saw a box of cake from my closest colleagues on my desk...

Came home around 10 plus... saw my niece's birthday note to me... nearly melted...



Though it was a working birthday with 2 classes, hardly any time for any celebration after work, it was a memorable birthday. I guess birthdays are not about big bashes or parties anymore but it's these little things which makes you appreciate life!

And yes! My birthday wish did come true :) Thank you Lord!

No comments: