Sunday, May 02, 2010

Excuses for Late Fees Payment

I think I need to make a list of excuses for late fees payment:

  1. Parents conveniently made a disappearing act on the 4th lesson.
  2. Parent's mother told me on the 1st lesson (fees are usually paid on 4th lesson): 'My secretary has not passed me the cheque... not sure why?' On the 2nd lesson, she told me, 'I'm not sure why my secretary still has not prepared the cheque?' .........
  3. Student told me on the 1st lesson that her mother has passed her the cheque but she forgot where she has left it.... *faints*
  4. Messaged to tell a student's mother that fees are due. She replied saying it's only the 3rd lesson right? All because she has mistaken that date to be a 1 week's earlier date. So much for living in the past.
  5. Told a mother after class has ended that it's the 4th lesson... she told me why didn't you remind me it's 4th lesson yesterday? I wouldn't have enough cash at home.

&$#@%%@$**@!!

No comments: