Thursday, April 22, 2010

On the Move... Again!

Today is my last day on the 14th floor's office. I was seated in the new office wing on the 14th floor since March 2008 ~ the longest ever since I have joined the company. As you know, my company is in the relocation business, so all employees are expected to be mobile, to move whenever necessary.

Actually there's really bad office planning within the firm. We have offices on 3 levels and whenever a team expands, there needs to be reshuffling of seats. Especially those who work pretty much alone, they are more vulnerable to move.

I will greatly miss my old seat and the friendly faces on the 14th floor...

Whenever I feel frustrated at work, I just have to look to my left and I will be rewarded by a sea of calm. I can foretell each day's weather by just looking out into the sea... usually if I get to see Batam, the day is lovely!

Sigh...
Sometimes we really don't have a choice, do we?
That's the harsh reality of life.


Goodbye seaview....

No comments: