Wednesday, April 07, 2010

결혼 축하합니다!

I finally met Insun during my holiday after such a long while. Insun is Hyun's girlfriend and Hyun was my buddy during my study exchange in Seoul back in 2006.

It didn't seem like it's our first time meeting each other as we have been chatting regularly online. That's how amazing technology is! I remembered I was msning Hyun one evening and Insun was using Hyun's computer at his house and that's how we started chatting...

My holiday was so in coincidence as Insun and Hyun's wedding was on 3 April evening, a day before I was due to fly back home. I was very excited and happy to attend their wedding and to share in their joy of becoming one with each other, as I knew Insun had gone through a lot to be with Hyun. It's really a blessing to witness their celebration.

결혼 축하합니다!
오래 오래 행복하세요!

No comments: