Sunday, April 26, 2009

심신의 피로

It's a mentally exhausting week and I'm SO glad it's finally over!
Boss and a few VIPs were in town the whole week and there were so many meetings and discussions scheduled.

Can you believe I actually sat through 8x of discussions talking about the same stuffs: what are your current challenges and issues and how Marketing can help? I guess I'm not used to having my boss around so this whole week I felt suffocated especially when she's just seated beside my cubicle and every time she needed a cup of cuppa which was like every 2 hours or so she would ask me if I needed something from the pantry I mean it's a nice gesture but...

There were several occasions... perhaps she had nothing much on hand; she actually moved her chair over and read out the email which I was typing... OMG! I'm like treated as a small kid!

Anyway I'm so glad everything is over and my next hurdle is.... my students' exams!

No comments: