Friday, December 19, 2008

Melbourne Day 6: Heading off to Tasmania


Sun setting in along Yarra River.

After almost a week in Melbourne, I will be heading to Tasmania this afternoon. Melbourne is a nice fashion city but the outskirts of Melbourne are more beautiful! I haven't got time to post my pictures (friend's internet access is rather slow) but will definitely do so when I return.

Friend's rented apartment is really convenient as it is just seated beside the city. Lots of shopping malls and eateries. With the Christmas season nearing, the streets are crowded with shoppers. Sales signs are everywhere! Not necessary a good thing though... usually there's no XS sizes :(


Anyway please pray I get to meet wonderful people on the tour and I don't freeze in Tasmania! Heard it tends to be much colder there. I have just checked the weather in Hobart... it's fine maximum 16 degrees!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

16 degrees is 1 of my favorite temperatures. Have fun and hope you get to meet up with fun & nice people. ;-)