Tuesday, October 07, 2008

거짓말쟁이

I have always been teaching secondary level mathematics, not because the money is better than primary level but because, I have always thought secondary level students who are growing young adults are easier to manage. These 11 years, I'm blessed with wonderful students; some with slow learning abilities and some just pure lazy but I have never dealt with students who lie... until today.

A new secondary 3 girl postponed my class pretty last mintue to an hour later last Saturday. Reason: I have CCA... I knew it's lie! Who has CCA during examination period?! Little did I know that she has told her mother that I had something on so I delayed the lesson. I only knew this today when I spoke to the mother...

Yesterday 8pm I was supposed to teach her too but once again she cancelled my lesson... Her cancellation sms was still in my phone. Hi I don't think I can make it for tuition tonight. Got dental appointment.

Well... does this sound convincing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reminds me of how i overslept and had to postpone my tuition classes :-p