Thursday, May 22, 2008

진의 마지막 수업

It was Jean's last lesson with our Advanced I class. Next Monday, she will be heading to Seoul for a 3-month course in Kyung Hee University. That brings back wonderful memories of March 2006 (^__^)

The other day, I was speaking to a friend who was in the same immersion programme in Kyung Hee. We were full of envy for those fresh graduates who were able to take time off for studies. Somehow we did wish that the clock would turn back to the time when we had just finished our uni studies. But then again, we also did agree that we wouldn't want to exchange our working experience for that and to start slogging all over again in the working world. Humans... we are contradicting, aren't we?

For this semester, I have been missing several classes. Health hasn't been that great these few months, especially when I was on antibiotics, I get hit by flu and fever bugs easily. After this semester, I will be taking a break from Korean classes in SKS. Looking back, I have been studying non-stop for almost a year? A short break and then after to decide what I should do? Perhaps take up private lessons?


Our teacher, 전지현 선생님 (3rd from right) specially bought cakes and held a mini farewell for Jean (2nd from right) as it's her last lesson with us. Picture is taken by Jean's camera ^^

No comments: