Friday, February 29, 2008

올해가 윤년

It's the leap year today.
Additionally it's also office move day!
Looking back, I have been seated at the management floor for almost a year...

Coming Monday, I will be back on 14th floor. My company has acquired another unit ~yes we are expanding! and I will be seated in the new office area. My new seat has a splendid view of the sea, highway and IR construction. BUT it's a loner seat as other colleagues are seated way at the other corner.

I will certainly miss the fun times when I can turn around and chat with my neighbours. May the empty seats near my desk be filled up soon!

Once I have settled into my new area, I will share some pictures with you!


Goodbye my 9th floor seat! I will miss the convenience of getting water within seconds!

P.S: This picture was taken last September... I'm donning a new hairstyle now ^^

No comments: