Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tsunami tremors in Singapore yet again...

I felt the tremors again!!!
This time not in office but at home...

I was babysitting my niece in the evening around 7.10pm when I felt my body swaying rather strongly and involuntarily.
At that time my sister and father were napping and my mother cooking in the kitchen.

I initially thought my niece was using her small feet to tap on the bean bag chair I was sitting on. But she was seated cross-legged; no action nor evidence. So I just brushed my fears aside, thinking I must be feeling giddy because I'm hungry.

At 9.30pm when the news came on.... I realised they were indeed tremors!!! The strong quake measured 8.5 on the Richter Scale.

So next time please trust your instincts because they may just be right.

No comments: