Friday, September 21, 2007

Shifting... yet again....

My MD came to my desk this afternoon breaking some bad news to me... I need to shift again! I shifted down to the 9th floor in May and within 4 months I need to shift back up to the 14th floor! Even then so that will only be my interim seat as I will be shifting to the adjacent unit which will soon be under my company. Yes indeed poor office planning.

Shifting up is no easy task when I have to be responsible for my marketing brochures and materials. This means they have to be brought up to the 14th floor as well. And who is going to shift them? Yes indeed it's just me Ms Armstrong. But what can I do? I guess I wasn't given any choice.

Next week is Jeans' Week -- meaning we get to wear jeans everyday.

'In appreciation of the hard work all of you have put in during this pre-deployment period, the Management has declared a Jeans’ Week from Monday 24 Sep, till Friday 28 Sep.

Keep up the good work, and enjoy your casuals!'

That set me thinking... do I own 5 pairs of jeans? Lol...

No comments: