Friday, April 13, 2007

13일의 금요일 Friday 13th

Things weren't too bad at work for a Friday 13th. It could have been better if not for this director who had totally forgottten that she had to facilitate this focus group. She was on holiday and not in town!!!

I had realised it the night before when the organiser called to re-confirm, I was frantically trying to get a replacement for her. I called my MD at 10pm and he in turn gave me the IT manager's mobile contact so that I could try calling this other lady from the intercultural team.

Unfortunately all was in vain and I couldn't get anyone to stand in for the director. Poor me... I went for that session and acted 'professionally' smoking my way through. Thank god the organiser stepped to help facilitate the event.

There are 2 Friday 13th this year. Hopefully the one in July turns out fine ^^

No comments: