Thursday, October 26, 2006

She's back!

Of late, Ms C is back to haunt me through emails...

Firstly, when the inaugural issue of the newsletter was published, she wrote this nice thank you email to me and another colleague:

I am very pleased to see the inaugural issue of XYZ Bridge. It is a well written and design piece of communication. Good work and thanks for the effort both of you have put in for this newsletter. I would like to see a hard copy of the newsletter, can you please send me one.

Next she wants a copy of the updated marketing calendar:

Thanks for the update, Agnes. Yes, pls look for alternative collaboration opportunities with ABC to promote our japan titles. How's everything going along over your end? Please send me a copy of the marketing calendar updated mtd.

Well no one is indispensible in a company. I guess Ms C seriously thinks she truly adds value to the organisation. Ignorance but then again what does she know? Lol...

No comments: