Saturday, October 14, 2006

Burnt weekend :(

Thought I could enjoy my weekend but sadly no... Need to work on a huge marketing plan - an interview assignment which is due next friday.

Please put together a trade show marketing promotion plan within the allocated budget that ensures:
· An eye catching booth, featuring the survey
· Promotional communications for potential attendees at the show to ensure details of the survey reach the widest Singaporean HR audience possible
· Leads are generated at the show, fulfilled, followed-up and tracked
· HR professionals interested in the survey have the opportunity to meet with ABC company face to face at the event to learn about the findings


The plan should include:
· The objectives of trade show attendance and how they will be measured
· All the logistics you would need to co-ordinate to ensure all deliverables in time for the trade show
· Ideas for the trade show stand
· Communications pre and post event

· How you would organise colleagues and suppliers to achieve the launch objectives

Though tedious, I will try my best for this presentation. If its His Will, I am sure the job will be mine.

Hopefully the much-anticipated long weekend Deepavali and Hari Raya Puasa I will get some precious time to myself.

No comments: